Sunday, May 6, 2007

It is finished!

It is finished! My first knitted garment is complete. And, it fits! Bonus!!!! My deep thanks to all the knitters at Anacapa Fine Yarns (nice plug for your shop Lois~) for their support. April, thanks for the recommendation to lay the garment flat for seaming. That tip made a BIG difference. I will wear my garment on Thursday so all can admire (or at least not snicker too loudly.)

I have been at my new job now for over a month and I can officially say, "I love it!" There is a LOT to do and the environment is wonderful. I will even get to travel more, which is something I have been wanting for years now. So, if you are looking for The BEST in skin care, check out dnaskin.com. That is where I work, and it really is the BEST in skin care.

This weekend, the weather has been perfect! Slight breeze mid-70's, clear skies. So, I am going off to enjoy this perfect weather.

Namaste

5 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulation on finishing your garment. I can't wait to see it. I'm almost to the point, on my sweater, where I ripped out so..... I have a ways to go yet.

Beatriz said...

Congratulations...I will be looking to see what you're wearing on Thursday knitting night.

April said...

That's great, I'm so glad it fits and I can't wait to see it -you should post pictures! April

Patricia ATP said...

If only I had a digital camera...then I would post some pics. Ah, well, you will see it on Thursday along with my new project. I still want to learn how to knit socks too!!!

Cheryl said...

I have a digital camera but not in town :( I am anxious to see it. Will be around week of Memorial Holiday!